Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Rise with the Sun


Every morning when I’m driving to work, there is the most beautiful scene that erects behind me. The sun. Every time I look in my rear view mirror I’m totally amazed. It doesn’t matter what happened the day before, the sun will still rise beautifully. For example, it stormed yesterday evening, but there it was, rising like nothing happened. That reminds me of how life should be. It doesn’t matter what happened in the past, the day before, an hour before; you should still rise beautifully as you did before it happened. So many times we allow circumstances and situations to allow us to stay down.

I truly believe that most situations that may seem bad initially, always work out for our good. If you look back on some “bad situations” you’ve had, you’ll probably see the same. Every day is a new day and brings us the chance to start over. So let’s mimic the sun and do our best to overcome any situation and never let anything keep us from rising.

Perseverance is one of the greatest qualities that one can embrace!

An EXTRAORDINARY life is the best life - Chantelle

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!

    Desert Flower ~ Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chantelle, very inspiring, I enjoyed reading your first piece on Peeling away the layers one word at a time. I am amazed that you guys actually see beyond the material(temporary) and embrace the eternal. You guys are reminding some and helping others to enjoy life with a positive attitude. Continue to reach the readers, they are really looking forward to hearing what you have to say. Tasha said in one of her writings "because I didn't respond doesn't mean that I didnt catch what you threw at me." So in that same note you guys may not get a lot of posting comments but it does not mean that they are not reading. Take Care. Ms. Ag aka Maw Maw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ms. Ag!I really appreciate it :-)

    ReplyDelete