Monday, August 8, 2011

How you React Today, Alters your Tomorrow


First I would like to thank you guys for taking the time out to read my blog. I really appreciate it.  A few people told me that they were unable to post a comment if the problem still exists please let me know.

Now back to the many voices that cloud my mind :-) …I want to elaborate more on what I started talking about on yesterday.  The title Favor isn’t Fair can be interpreted in many ways.  The interpretation that most people need to understand is when someone has favor in their life it is not to be envied, because everyone has their season to prosper.   Everyone has a past that dictates their present and shapes their future, the choices we make today influences our tomorrow.  So we should learn to rejoice for the blessings of others and bring forth positive energy instead of negative vibes.  You never know what struggles a person has endured, what prayers they have prayed and what they have sacrificed in order to make it to their season of favor.  Every second you take envying someone else’s life could be used to better your own.  Instead of trying to figure out why things ‘seem’ to be going right for someone else, make preparations to change the path that you’re taking. There are always multiple routes to a destination and it’s never to late to change your itinerary for life.  So begin with not judging what you think others deserve and what they don’t…you may be blocking the entrance of favor in your life by having such negative thoughts.

We are all blessed in different ways and what some people can accomplish by not trying, others have to work hard at...but that doesn’t mean that it’s out of reach. Simply put, Life isn’t fair or easy but if you fight through the obstacles to accomplish the task at hand, favor may be in your corner the next time around…but if you give up you’ll never know.   So today my voices are screaming: You may think favor isn’t fair today, but when you’re the one with the favor you’ll think it’s well deserved.  So be happy for others just as you would want them to be happy for you. Don’t wait until you feel your life is better to treat someone nice...it may be too late. 

How you React Today, Alters your Tomorrow and Yesterday is Obsolete!!

Until Next Time…

10 comments:

  1. I love it!!
    -Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you have a gift...Nedra

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true because everyone have there season and we have to endure to get to place where we want to be in life. Just as God bless one the next person can be bless its all about timing. He will not give it to us as soon as one make desire because we may not appreciate its all about timing...Nedra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sister interpretation: Thank you Jesus, you got your blessing, now move yo a$$ out of line cause it's my turn.

    But really, so well put and so true. Lord I'm happy for my friend's blessing, I'm rejoicing and excited because I know, not ony has she/he been blessed, I feel like I'm that much closer. You see, now they can get out of line and let the next person step up. So yes, I'm happy for you and I rejoyce because now I know not only is there evidence but now it is evident that somebody is next in line and I'm that much closer. I love you Sis and Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys so much for letting me know that there really is a message behind the voices that cloud my mind. Love yall!

    And Kia, I'm not moving out of the line i'm just switching over to a new one, see you soon :-)...Oooh yeah, and Momma gonna whip you for cursing!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! A great blog! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! It's so true! When you're happy for others when they get blessed that puts you in a position to get yours, envy only hinders.

    -Chantelle

    ReplyDelete