Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year's Resolution


When I tell you that God does not whisper his messages to me he screams them I am not exaggerating. The other day while working out I was reading and I came across a scripture that stood out to me 1Corinthians 2:9 "No Eye has Seen, No Ear has Heard, No Mind has Conceived what God has prepared for those who love him". It stood out so much I had to share and post it on Facebook. I’m at my desk, reading my morning word and guess what I see again? Yep! That scripture, accompanied by:

Position yourself for discovery. Stay steady. Keep your focus. Don't be afraid to allow My Spirit to take you to greater heights and to reveal what has been hidden. Your new found sense of adventure will be delightful.

You are on the threshold of a new era in which you can begin again, says the Lord. Isaiah 42:9 Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them.
1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."

God is constantly assuring me to trust and believe in him and he will do the rest. I keep saying that I don’t really have any New Year’s Resolutions, I just have goals that I want to achieve and different things in my life that I want to better. But I guess that can be considered a new year's resolution, because a resolution is a means to resolve a problem or a decision to do something. I have decided to step out on faith and stop waiting until things are tangible to believe that it's possible.

So before you get so caught up on being against a resolution realize that it is just a way to get everyone as a whole to work towards doing and living life better. Just because you live your life the way you see fit throughout the year don’t knock others for realizing that it is time to attempt to change some things in their life.

So for all the people who make resolutions, I commend you for wanting to make changes and resolve issues. And for those that feel that their life is ok the way that it is, God Bless and keep on keeping on. Today I say don’t look at a resolution as a confirmation that your living wrong, look at it as an acknowledgment that you are committed to constantly growing as a person.

There are a few things in my life that can use some resolution, are you without blemish?

6 comments:

  1. Tasha you are such an inspiration, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sis, thanks for the morning inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen T!!! Praise God for his word and confirmation through his followers and his holy word!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you guys were able to get something out of it. As I reading I knew I needed to share. God is telling me accept and use what talents he has given me (my blessings). Stay focused and allow him to guide me(my faith).And start life anew (begin my divine destiny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully AND masterfully worded Tash! oh& OOOOHHH SOOOOOOO(Virgo tendency peaking ;-) inspiring!!! Thank you for a perfect ending to my unexpected amAzing day! MUAH! Love you& again, thank you for feeding this soul & spirit with your insight, Virgo!

    ReplyDelete