Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Confession


Its time I stop doing things my way and take heed to the divine signs
The last thing I want to happen, is for my spiritual eyes to go blind.
I’m going to stop taking my destiny, into my own hands
Start taking the less traveled road and do my best to withstand..
Withstand from daily sin and realize that everyone sometimes fall
But stop using that as an excuse, to refrain from the call…
The call on my life, that I keep trying to ignore
When I know that I’m blessed and its me that God adores
Adores more than some, I realize I’m blessed and highly favored you see
And I’m ready to be God’s soldier and try to be all that he has me to be
I tried to make my own agenda but God had something else planned for me.
I wanted to choose my own path, But my divine journey is far beyond what I can see


1 comment:

  1. God Bless You Always & I Love You. Your Sissy.

    ReplyDelete