Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Figure it Out!!


I don’t want to lose myself in love
I want to become one with love and gain multiple perspectives on life!

I don’t want to get caught up in what society thinks
I want to uphold the values that I was taught and the life lessons I’ve learned along the way!

I don’t want to take on some one else’s opinion
I want to know who I am, except it and perfect it!

I don’t want to follow the next man’s dream
I want to have my own vision, have faith that it’s obtainable but also realize fame isn’t for everyone!

My point is, I know who I am, I know where I’ve been and I have no idea where I’m headed, but that’s okay with me. Because I know that through whatever trials I may face from this day forward, I’m doing it with my head held high, God on my side and faith that everything will work out in my favor. I try my best to live my life in a way that is pleasing to me…when I say this I don’t mean that no on else matters, I’m saying that I never forget that I am the one that has to live with the decisions I make so I try to make them count. I fall short many times because I'm human but it doesn't mean that the intentions of my heart have changed.

If tonight was your last, what would you do?

What and who are you thankful for?

If you left this life without writing an autobiography what would your book read?

Figure out who you are, let go of who you were, learn to love and appreciate what you have at this very moment! And have faith that the future will work itself out when it becomes the present! Things happen too fast and circumstances change in the twinkling of an eye so make sure to make the best of the time you have left on earth.

Happy Thanksgiving and don’t forget to Give Thanks!!



2 comments:

  1. I love it. Can I get a AMEN! One thing I'm thankful for is having u as a friend. Thanks for always being there! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yall too...and i'll always be here when you need me!

    Desert Flower ~ Tasha

    ReplyDelete